January 2017 Mirus Marvel of the Month – Rachel F.
We are excited to start the year off with Rachel F. as our January 2017 Mirus Marvel of the Month!
Rachel has worked for us for almost three years and she continues to be dedicated, flexible and communicative. In addition to her enthusiasm in the field, she also goes above and beyond to create opportunities for our clients and our brand ambassadors by thinking outside of the box. Most recently, she helped us start a field marketing program at an Orange County fitness studio, where our healthy food and beverage clients can reach their target consumers. Thank you, Rachel, for supporting our company and our clients in such a positive way! You are truly a Marvel!
Read more about Rachel:
1. What’s your “Mirus Must Have” brand or product you have represented so far?
Partida Tequila, for sure!
2. What is your favorite thing about being in the experiential marketing industry and why?
I like that no day is ever the same. I’m always promoting great brands in different places!
3. What motivates you to work hard at Mirus Promotions?
It’s nice to be able to make my own schedule and have creative freedom when setting up events.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
America’s finest city, San Diego! Where else can you get as much sunshine, ocean and craft beer! One day, hopefully…
5. What is your favorite book and why?
This one is tough, but probably between The Hunger Games and 1984.
6. What did you want to be when you grew up and why?
A dolphin trainer because how can you not love them!
Comments are closed